2023-2024 Studio Form
2023-2024 Studio Information
Welcome to Piano Lessons with Heather Hall!
Please take a few moments to review the items on this page.
Indicates required field
1. Every piano lesson gives your child an opportunity to grow, to discover, to create, and to explore. They will be encouraged to ask questions and be curious while we use the study of music to foster independence, perseverance, and resilience. Lesson components are planned without comparison to any other student and will include songs in the lesson books, off-the-bench activities, games, finger poems and more!
This is exactly what our family is looking for, and I am excited to support my child at home!
2. What kind of instrument do you have at home to support your child's growth at the piano?
Acoustic Piano - grand or upright
Electric Piano - 88 weighted keys
Electric Piano - fewer than 88 weighted keys
We don't have an instrument at home, and we'll need some guidance on what to select.
3. Piano lessons are taught in my home. Please help me to teach your child to respect the non-piano spaces. In other words, please feel free to use the bathroom, but students should either be in the living room or dining room while they are here.
Of course! I'll help my child to understand this.
4. The piano lesson time is reserved for you -- If you are late, you will only receive the remainder of your scheduled lesson time. There is no pro-rating of the lesson fee. When you arrive for a lesson, please use your Virtual Key to get into the building. Your key will work 10 minutes before your lesson time. Please come in the apartment quietly if someone else is having their lesson. You may use the hand sanitizer by the door or the bathroom as needed.
Great! I understand.
5. Lesson Payment Options ($42 for 1/2 hour lessons, $84 for 1 hour lessons): Cash, Venmo @MusicHallNYC, Zelle email@example.com
Great! I'll add you as a payee!
6. Most lesson books are purchased through Amazon. Please choose your preferred option below.
I will buy the books for my child.
Heather Hall will buy the books for my child, and I will reimburse her for them.
7. Rescheduling lessons is the right thing to do if your child is sick. I ask that you let me know as soon as possible, so that I can either offer the time for a make up lesson or use the time in a productive way. I promise to also let you know with as much notice as possible if I am under the weather and will need to cancel or reschedule. In addition, I do my absolute best to keep the schedule on time. If you should happen to arrive late for your reserved time, I may not be able to have a full 30 minutes for the lesson. Please do your best to arrive on time or even early.
Thank you! I appreciate your efforts in this regard.
8. Set your child up for success! Please send a 3 ring binder for additional lesson materials your child may receive at any lesson. Your child will receive a piano tote bag when they first begin lessons to keep their books and binder all together.
Thank you! We are ready for a great start to piano lessons this year!
Please let me know who is filling out this form. Thank you!